About the Job
Denny's is America's Diner, and our employees love feeding people! Not just the perfect breakfast or burger, but feeding the lives of our customers by giving them a place to share great conversations. If you are hungry to win and have a passion for feeding people, we’d love to talk to you! This position is five 10 hour shifts per week and will include nights and weekends. Salary depends on experience, overtime paid per state and federal requirements Bonus paid monthly and quarterly for achieving goals Paid vacations after one year Our managers are responsible for:
- Managing all areas of operations; including marketing and human resources; while ensuring the Company's standards of quality, service and operations are maintained.
- Managing operations during scheduled shifts that include daily decision making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, planning while upholding standards, product quality and cleanliness.
- Prepares schedules and ensures that the Restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Staffing, training and developing hourly employees through orientations, ongoing feedback, establishment of performance expectations and by conducting performance reviews on a regular basis.
- Identifying operational opportunities to build sales and control costs; develop and implement plans to address opportunities.
- Ensuring proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and Company assets.
- Ability to work day and night shifts up to 3am, weekends, and holidays
- Focused on Quality
- Strong leadership ability
- Team player
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Desire to succeed through hard work
- A minimum of two years food service experience is required
- 2 years previous hospitality management experience is preferred.