About the Job
As an administrator / receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our school, and be responsible for most communications between parents and teachers. You will handle the flow of students and ensure that all receptionist responsibilities are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Introduce potential students to the school, and explain our classes packages
- Scheduling onto our online system and update teachers and parents
- Collect tuitions and make sure all paymetns are up to date
- Email students and teachers of any changes if needed
- Assist annual school events such as open house and student concerts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask and prioritize
- Ability to follow instructions and work under supervision
Green Octave School of Music provides “Comprehensive music education for all ages”.We have been serving the San Carlos / Belmont communities for over five years. We proudly provide music education to over 200 families.